Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Betty Brant:.."... I never call my husband by his first name.. he explained to me.. he has one of the most horrific first names in the history of human civilization.. and before human civilization.. I call my husband.. Mr. Leeds... I will always call my husband.. Mr. Leeds..."...

…. Claire Danes... I think it was Jules Verne who wrote.. "20 000 leagues under the sea".. I think Robert Louis Stevenson wrote "Treasure Island"... and Jules Verne wrote "20,000 Leagues under the sea:... maybe .. I really think it's Jules Verne who wrote that book.. maybe he can explain the name "Ned".. to both of us.. to both of us.. it's been so long since I read that book.. so long.. so long.. I read it in Grade 6 at Denlow...


… Claire Danes... the Depeche mode song.. "Personal Jesus".. is about Betty Brant's brother, played by Crispin Glover.. who she loves above all else more than anyone in the whole world.. she doesn't actually meet Ned Leeds.. or become truly acquainted with him.. until near the very, very end of "Spider man 4", directed by Sam Raimi...

No comments:

Post a Comment