Pages

Monday, November 25, 2019

Twelve Titans Music - New Destiny.... is the music of.. Alexis Luthor (Michael William Rosenbaum) and Nocturna (Monica Bellucci)... walking in the park.. Alexis Luthor (Michael William Rosenbaum):..".. it's like.. what.. if.. early in my life.. I became.. this remarkable thing called.. a villain.. I think i could have rather a good life.. spending my whole life as .. a villain... and their's something going on in the comics.. they're called.. supervillains.. and I'm actually kind of personally prideful... where I honestly feel I could become a great enough man to be an legitamite, bonafide.. supervillain.. and I think the world needs a good villain.. the world does.. it really, really does.. but I would want to be a great villain.. overcompensating maybe.. but it's like... what if a great villain.. myself.. could save human civilization .. from extinction.. or from .. future nuclear war..."...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6YloJ3myp4

No comments:

Post a Comment