Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Atom Music Audio - Dark Star.. is the music of.. a thought I may have had ten years ago.... ?.. was it ten years ago that I found out that Disney now owned the marvel comics movie properties.. ?.. did I discover that.. ten years ago.. ?.. only ten.. ?.. -.. and I may have had the thought... "I think Loki should be the first villain of a Disney Avengers movie.. because.. Captain Hook was The Father.. and Loki is a Son of Justice.. and Loki.. I think he may be.. the male equivalent of Cruella de Vil.. who is indomitable.. and she is fearless.. and she is.. a force to be reckoned with.. and that will be the vintage truly Disney Villain that would be... Loki..."...

Atom Music Audio - Dark Star.. is also the music of...

Ursa One (Victoria Brianne Hill):..".. Chriiiss.. Heeelllmmswooortthh… I'm sooorrrryy… so sorrrry… I faiiilledd… youuuu…. "...

and also of...

Johnny Sorrow (Johnny Depp):...".. Ahania.. what if it's not the ether eether.. what if it's a paranoid schizophrenia that we both suffer from... that is doing.. what it's doing.. seeming so, so much like instead it is something that is... the ether eether.. and it's not.. it's our paranoid schizophrenia..."....



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uojyFHESNB4&list=RD8sZyY1DkAik&index=6

No comments:

Post a Comment