Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2020

.. the enigma TNG - Death Dealer.. is the quintessential, official music of.. Havok (Hanno Jason Leigh):..".. Castrate Bruce Davison!!!...".. another post I'm never removing.. never ever EVER!!!!!.. EVEGHEHHRR!!!!....

.. the enigma TNG - Death Dealer.. is also the quintessential, official music of....


Hanno Raudsepp:..".. I am watching "X-Men 1", directed by Byran Singer.. in the movie theatre... I think in the year 1997.. and I am watching an actor.. an actor who is Bruce Davison.. trying ever so hard.. trying ever so very, very hard.. to play himself as a bad guy.. as a really really bad guy.. as someone just like bad guys.. in real life.. in real life.. and that's how he's playing.. Senator Walker.. or Senator Robert Kelley..."...

Bruce Davison:..".. thank you, Hanno Raudsepp... I mean it... for real.. and I am a very good actor.. and I am playing the fuddy-duddy.. and I am very, very aware that Rebecca Romijn is a very foolish woman.. that she is a fool.. that she is a fool.. that she is a fool.. I know exactly who I replaced in "X-Men 1", directed by Bryan Singer.. I replaced Emma Frost.. that's already past-tense.. written in the future.. engraven in future-stone... "...

.. $5... Cobb-Douglas Function... Neil Gaiman / Dave McKean / Simone Bianchi Poison ivy Pamela Isley Monica Bellucci Angelina Jolie.. Cobb-Douglas Function... $5....



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44tQqvXmaTU

No comments:

Post a Comment