Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh):..".. I think in a truly spectral way.. I have learned from Alana Rickman.. I have learned from Alan Rickman.. the grammatical term.. the 'impersonal'.. relates linguistically.. to the word.. 'whimper'.. thru a linguistic geneology.. that goes back to what language I do not know.. and.. "belanare".. means.. "flash of lightning".. in the italian language.. and it is possible.. this is so Alan Rickman.. this is so Alan Rickman.. that in a tiny Collins plastic-paperback that is an italian-english english-italian dictionary.. on the two pages of which.. on which on one of those two pages.. it mentions.. their is the italien word.. "balenare".. I think that's how it's spelt.. meaning.. "flash of lightning".. and it mentions the impersonal .. in connection with this word.. and I thought of the word "whimper".. and the impersonal.. and I learned from Alan Rickman.. but I thought just these two pages.. every single word on these two pages... mean "whimper".. but the Baroness of COBRA is on the next page.. and she... she can't.. she can't whimper.. she can't .. she.. she can't..."... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment