Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Ahania Blacksmith (Hanno Jason Leigh):..".. I heard a voice... and that voice said.. I am worse than Hitler.. my evil can only compare with Goebbels.. I am a monster.. I am the monster you've been seeking.. the horror-Auschwitz which you Ahania have been valiantly combatting tooth and nail for the past two years.. it all emanates from me .. from myself.. and from myself alone.. and.. I .. I have been taking classes in computer programming at a University comparable to the University of Waterloo.. and I have been doing this for the past eleven years.. exactly that long.. exactly that long.. these are truly excellent, easy to understand computer programming courses that I've been taking at this University for the past eleven years.. and.. it's fortran.. I've been studying Fortran for the past eleven years.. and the other subject I've been studying for the past eleven years.. has been single-variable calculus.. and all the high school level math that leads to it... I mean.. Grade 9 math.. Grade 10 math.. Grade 11 math.. and Grade 12 math.. I studied .. or re-studied all those high school grades of math in University for the past eleven years.. as well as single-variable math.. and Fortran.. for the past eleven years.. and my studies of math didn't go beyond that.. I never got to studying multivariable calculus or Vector Calculus.. but I.. after eleven years of university study I can now computer program in Fortran.. and I want to .. to make amends for my beyond-comprehension monstrous crimes of the past two years.. today is June the 14th of the very, very first year of the '20's of the 21st century.. and today is the day that I have chosen to start.. making amends .. for my beyond-compare monstrous crimes.. and he said all these words... the whole preceding, lengthy monologue I've just related.. was his.. and then I knew that this good, most decent man was none other than.. The Riddler... "... $3.... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment