Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2020

.. the enigma TNG - Black Heart Malice... is the quintessential, official music of.. Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh):..".. I don't understand this periodic table.. I really don't.. it's a completely different.. a COMPLETELY different .. periodic table... than any familiar periodic table.. I've ever seen... but it's on the inside of the front and .. I think of the inside of the back covers of this textbook of.. I think.. it's a textbook called.. "Chemical equilibrium"..?..-.. is that what the textbook is called.. I'm trying to remember.. I no longer possess the textbook.. but in this radically revolutionarily different periodic table different from any I've ever seen.. on the inside of the front and maybe also of the back covers of this.. this textbook.. in this periodic table.. I found the chemical element.. of krypton.. of krypton.. I found krypton as a chemical element.. in this unique, revolutionary periodic table.. but I can't remember it's symbol.. I can't remember the symbol of this ... of the chemical element.. of krypton.. in this periodic table.."... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqnCQSS063U

No comments:

Post a Comment