Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Ivan Torrent - Vis Motrix... is the quintessential, official music of.. Andres Raudsepp resides in dostoevsky's russia...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26mcpFUABsM


Ivan Torrent - Vis Motrix.. is also the quintessential music of..

Michael Rooker:..".. I've.. I've never seen anything like that.. they yelled at that 47-year old woman.. she's young.. she's beautiful.. she has kind of a lumpy face but I can't explain how that makes her beautiful face look like the softest, most wet clay being molded into a beautiful shape.. imaginable.. their are no words.. -.. what..?.. I can't believe.. how they yelled at her.. she can't even.. she can't even cry.. she's sniffling.."

Albert Finney:..".. I've never seen such cruelty.. I've never seen such cruelty..."

.. Cobb-Douglas function... Neil Gaiman / Dave Mckean / Simone Bianchi Poison ivy Pamela isley Angelina jolie Monica Bellucci... Cobb-Douglas function....

No comments:

Post a Comment