Pages

Friday, June 26, 2020

.. when my sister.. Raja Raudsepp .. was abusing my younger brother Lauri.. and my mother .. Marga Anto.. defended her.. and refused to even let me use the word.. "vicious".. about this abuse.. then.. I never yelled or screamed at my mother.. Marga Anto... I never yelled or screamed at my mother.. "What kind of mother are you!!.. You are one shit mother!!...".. but maybe you are one shit mother would have meant.. e coli.. e coli.. e coli.. and it is the one thing my mother couldn't hear... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

Bruce Stock: … ".. please don't show me this... please don't show me this.. I can't know that about Raja.. I can't know that about Raja... "...




No comments:

Post a Comment