Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2020

.. a three minute 26 second scene from .. "Man of Steel", directed by Zack Snyder... Lois Lane (Amy Adams) and Jor-el (Russell Crowe).. working together side by side as staunch, stalwart allies.. but I think I have quite a few problems.. and qualms.. about this approximately three minute scene from this movie...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lshE06-vJTw


             … "lsh".. in the inwards of the above URL.. "lsh"... for.. lyamshin (steve buscemi).. in "The Possessed", written by Dostoevsky... and... also.. "lsh".. is "lashina".. a maiden from planet apocalips.. in Geoff Johns's / Jason Fabok's.. "The Darkseid War"...

          .."JTw".. in the inwards of the above URL.. for J. T. walsh.. he is.. he is.. - what.. ?.. I mean.. I know.. I don't understand.. I really don't understand.. J.T. Walsh is supposed to have.. died.. many, many, many years.. ago..

No comments:

Post a Comment