Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

.. the enigma TNG - the fatal star.. is the quintessential, official music of.. Hanno Jason Leigh:..".. what if.. their were always three men who I wanted to see play the original G. I. Joe.... myself, Bruce Willlis and Mel Gibson... and now.. Christian Bale.."...

Hanno Jason Leigh: - to Bruce Stock -.. ".. how about Bruce Willis as G. I. Joe.."..

Bruce Willis.. a man of butchered dreams... Bruce Willis … a man of dreams ripped and torn to shreds and tatters.. Dan Hill...

… I mean this.. in the medieval sense of a medieval Smerdyakov.. and of a medieval Grushenka.. and of a medieval Ratigan… what happened when Bruce Willis.. a man I wanted so oh so desperately as hope against hope to be cast as the original G. I. Joe.. that what happened with Bruce Willis when this casting did.. when the apocalyptic archangel-Gabriel-sent miracle occurred .. and Bruce Willis was cast as the original G. I. joe...

          .. that what happened with Bruce Willis after he was cast as.. the original G. I. joe..

                          .. NEHEHEVER... happen.. happen with...


             .. Daniel Day Lewis when he is finally cast as Erik Magnus..

               .. or..

                               .. or with Victoria Hill when she is cast as Lois Lane...

Leonardo de Caprio:..".. Hanno.. I want to tell you what happens when you believe that Leonard de Caprio .. is the holy spirit incarnate.. after you see him play Jay Gatsby for Baz Luhrmann.. and your very neurochemistry can't even possess the chemicals.. of your neurophysiology.. to comprehend.. that the Dana thing never ended with Leonardo de Caprio.. even.. even after Jay Gatsby.. even after.. even after.. and that.. I saw another Maxwell Lord.. who I play.. who will NEVER be the Greg Rucka Maxwell Lord.. never.. never.. never...

               .. NEVER!!!!…

                              .. and I play a Maxwell Lord who is able to prove that a woman you find on the internet can have the name Lois Lane or Kathy Kane.. or Jean Brayton.. and.. not actually be the one..


                 .. of the comics..
 
                           .. or of the Manson cult..."...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPpm_0dGjzo&list=RD9I88dhEKnXc&index=3

No comments:

Post a Comment