Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2020

.. I think... the brest-litovsk treaty.. may .. most likely... happend in.. or around.. or.. or in.. the year .. 1918.. and.. it really is spelled exactly that way.. as brest-litovsk .. that is the exact spelling of brest-litovsk.. it really is spelled exactly like that.. the spelling of.. brest-litovsk...

.. as soon as I typed the above.. I heard the armada of paparazzi-talkbacker-voices saying that they had already read my screenplay written by Hanno Raudsepp for "G. I. joe- the rise of Cobra".. that they have already read it.. and these paparazzi-talkbacker voices.. this armada of paparazzi-talkbacker voices.. are the reptilian creatures who are an armada of reptilian creatures paparazzi-talkbacker voices under the comand of Globolulus (Harvey Keitel).. at the Trial of Cobra Commander (Hanno Jason Leigh).. and far, far, far beyond.. in the ... maybe .. 7-hour.. 9-hour.. 11-hour.. 12-hour.. 13-hour .. 14-hour.. "G. I. joe- the rise of Cobra", directed by Sophia Copolla...

No comments:

Post a Comment