Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

.. Cyberpunk retro - nightmare of a millenium.. is the quintessential, official music of.. Adrianna Anderson (Hyacinth Ryder): ..".. and when I drink this honest-to-god alcoholic beer.. not the wonderful non-alcoholic kind of beer.. but when I drink beer with alcohol in it.. the alcohol.. has the name.. of lex.. lex.. lex.. and when I drink champagne.. champannyeee.. the bubbles in the champannyyee.. are.. lex.. lex.. lex.. and when I sing.. the texture tambre of my voice.. the hollow reeds within my fluty voice.. is lex.. is lex.. sob sob sob sob.. lex.. lex... lex.. and the very ion-spores of the hygienic are around me.. are.. sob sob.. are lex.. lex.. lex.. lex.. "... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4P_LxT9ybM&list=RDw8FYmpAO45U&index=6

No comments:

Post a Comment