Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2020

.. the enigma TNG - Parallel universe.. is the quintessential, official music of.. actor Matt Damon: ..".. I am one of the many men who are Matt Damon.. and I am the truly shitty, shitty customer Matt Damon who is always showing up in a scene in a movie in a context with a workman's t-shirt in a violet workman's t-shirt looking so appropriate as a member of his Golden age apropos-superhero-team.. and I can't believe how cruel I become.. when I do that.. when I do that.. but one thing that I KNOW.. one thing that I KNOW.. is that the one character I can truly, authentically, with great honesty I can play.. is... the Golden Age Ted Grant.. the Golden Age Ted Grant.. it's like a parallel universe has done a schism with my identity and with my physiology.. that I can do that.. that I can do that.. ".... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yrBo6xSyaE&list=RDDoXv20gKhq0&index=9

No comments:

Post a Comment