Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2020

.. Mickey Morris (jesse eisenberg): ..".. I did. I'm pretty, pretty sure.. that I bombed an installation.. that I destroyed lots of machinery.. lots of machinery.. a lot of machinery.. and that.. I can't believe how quickly and sinuously the repair-job is.. accomplished.. for this machinery.. like I didn't even do the bombing.. at all.. at all.. I mean.. I really did bomb this installation... and I really did destroy a lot of the machinery at this installation.. and then.. the repair of all this machinery.. the replacement but even maybe... just.. not even the replacement.. but.. the repair.. of all this machinery.. may have been lightning-swift.. like the very wings of Mercury.. like the very wings of Mercury.. see.. that's why we should really, really delay the Uncanny X-men movies that are going to be directed by Scorcese.. because.. see.. all the machinery and technology at the Xavier mansion.. it all.. should it be destroyed.. it heals itself so unbelievably quickly.. and the repair or even healing of destroyed machinery is now such a satanic, monstrous, disgusting human phenomenon.. that we have to wait.. a long time.. a long, long time.. for this phenomenon of self-healing technology.. to be.. a good, decent thing... instead of the heinous, disgusting, truly vile, awful thing... that it is now.. that it truly, honestly, authentically is.. now.. right now... "... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment