Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2020

... when I saw the Roland Emmerich movie.. "Independance Day".. with my godfather, Bruce Stock.. at the York theatre on Eglinton... near Eglinton and Yonge intersection.. this York movie theatre.. no longer exists.. then he Bruce Stock he brought me to a nearby McDonalds and bought me fries and a hamburger.. we talked about Winston Churchill and Neville Chamberlain and how sympathetically Churchill described the conscientious Neville Chamberlain and how concerned Winston Churchill actually was about Neville Chamberlain's .. crisis of conscience... in Churchill's very, very first book about World War Two.. called.. "The Gathering Storm"... Bruce Stock and I talked about this.. but then.. Bruce Stock pointed at my hamburger.. and he said.. one word.. he said.. "Eat." .. I think that was a very, very sympathetic gesture.. from my godfather.. Bruce Stock... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

No comments:

Post a Comment