Pages

Monday, October 12, 2020

.. Alison Blaire (Bridgette Marquardt): ..".. William Blake said.. '.. I must invent my own system.. or be enslaved by another man's.. '.. I guess- sorry.. i would say.. I wouldn't- I mean.. for me to be enslaved by another woman's.. a woman's system.. because William Blake was a man talking about another man.. and I am a woman talking about another woman.. about being enslaved by another woman's system.. and it means.. that the male members of the Uncanny X-men... fight and combat the male foes of the Uncanny X-men.. and the female members of the Uncanny X-men.. sob sob.. the female members of the Uncanny X-men.. they.. I mean... the female Uncanny X-men female members.. fight only women.. Imen- wait.. sorry.. they.. the female members of the Uncanny X-men their female members of the Uncanny X-men the female Uncanny X-men people who are woman combat only female foes of the Uncanny X-men.. and this is immutable and invariable and irrevocable and final and absolute quoth the Raven Daiavil.. and... I think that I being Alison Blaire the mystical number "2" will always be my personal mystical number of my selfsame self "2" being the mystical number of my self-aware selfhood... and.. and so.. that means.. me being in a selsame self myself being the mystical number "2" as who I am actually.. I am a medusa-ultron death dealer alison blaire.. I am a female Raskolnikov Alison Blaire aka I am medusa ultron death-dealer Alison Blaire.. and.. I think Wanda Maximoff (Kate Moss) is of the mystical number "3".. because their is something so issue #823 about her soul.. Rogue Anna Marie (Savanna Samson) she is.. the mystical number "4".. for "4" is the mystical number of the organic fold in the fabric of time-and-space and that is the quon tesseract quintessence inner-substance of Rogue Anna Marie.. "5" Black Orchid is the mystical number of Orora (Francesca Lodo) who she has a truly alien soul of otherworldly thoughts emotions and visceral contemplations... "7".. is the mystical number of.. wait... I don't know.. maybe "7" is also the mystical number of Rogue Anna Marie.. a jesse number.. sob sob.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment