Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2020

.. audiomachine - through the darkness.. is the quintessential, official music of.. lara (emmanuelle beart): ..".. young, wonderful, handsome, adult son Kal-el (Brandon Routh).. I am crystal-clear hallucination in your William Blake's schizophrenia.. young, handsome son Kal-el (brandon routh).. I have.. something so devastating to tell you.. about a shared mission between myself... and your younger brother.. also.. Kal-el (Henry Cavill).. but perhaps.. out of his deep love, compassion and personal respect of Faora-ul (Antje Traue)... he may have changed his name from Kal-el to Kal-ul.. he may have done that.. he may have done that... out of his grandiloquent, majestic respect for a worthy opponent.. for a worthy fighting adversary.. in Faor-ul (Antje Traue).. I want to tell you what I did in the visionary masterpiece 'Man of Steel'.. spun together like a visual musical composition by master filmmaker Zack Snyder.. like you were watching an honest-to-God documentary about.. about KRYPTONIAN WARRIORS!!!- that's exactly what Zack Snyder's visionary masterpiece... 'Man of Steel'.. actually was.. it was just like a watching an honest-to-god documentary about the legacy of Krypton.. it was something so much more than real.. something so much more than real.. was.. 'Man of Steel'.. by Zack Snyder.. and.. and.. wonderful son Kal-el (Brandon Routh).. I honestly believe.. and I assume it for surety.. to sorta quote Iago.. I assume or will do it for surety... or will do assume for surety.. Iago.. Iago.. that Zack Snyder and I ... arranged.. that I.. your young beautiful mother lara (emmanuelle beart).. would be transformed into a baby.. into my own baby son.. that I would be transformed into my own baby son.. your younger brother... Kal-el (Henry Cavill).. or Kal-ul (Henry Cavill).... because.. it has to do with a young boy who was satanically, horrifically, sadistically butchered by terrifying horror-dogs.. at the behest of.. a serf-owner.. in Dostoevsky's novel.. 'The Brothers Karamazov'.. it was... it was a serf-owner.. at the behest of a serf-owner.. it meant that terrified young boy who was also satanically, sadistically sexually assaulted as this happened to him physically.. sob sob sob.. that he had to transform into your nude mother nude lara (emmanuelle beart).. and herself nude transformed into a little baby.. her baby son Kal.. Kal-ul (Henry Cavill)..?.. perhaps- .. perhaps.. Kal-ul (Henry Cavill) after all.. where he.. actually... he- he was ME.. he- he WAS me.. as a little baby.. and I transformed into a little baby boy.. in 'Man of Steel".. composed by Zack Snyder.. and I will think it true for surety.. that that is- exactly... what happened... with me... I'm still paraphrasing Iago.."... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trn1cSsY2t8&list=RD8sZyY1DkAik&index=6

No comments:

Post a Comment