Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

.. Cronus - powerful orchestral music - jo blankenburg ... is the quintessential, official music of... Jack Morgan (Robert downey junior): ..".. Al Pratt (Keanu)... Lamont Cranston (Tom Hiddleston).. Gal Godot (gal godot)... Sandra Knight (Sunyata horowitz ryder).. I'm a lot different.. than everything that's known about me.. about the one-year moratorium on German war debt.. you may not honestly understand or compass my absolute obsession with understanding what Germany actually did during the war.. my obsession with the Balkans.. with Sarajevo... with Bosnia.. I think about Belgium... all of it is.. where I really, honestly think.. that Germany is a scary country.. where I really believe.. that Germany is a really scary country.. and.. okay.. something gets.. lost in translation.. about my personal authentic, god's honest my personal feelings about ending German war debt.. and how... awww.. it's so serious what the mission of the JSA actually is.. with you four core members.. with the four of you... as the JSA's four core members.. it means.. their's a lot of military brass that is going to be enforcing the continuation of German war reparations.. what I mean is.. for you four core JSA members.. I forsee a lot of serious battles bloodthirsty in flavour.. between you.. the four core JSA.. the four core JSA.. and an elusively definable... military.. that really does not want this German War debt... to stop even slightly.. to stop.. a single.. iota.. "... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoFfgJbkl-o&t=122s

No comments:

Post a Comment