Pages

Friday, October 9, 2020

.. Track 19... of the soundtrack to.. "The Two Towers".. composed by Howard Shore.. Track 19.. is the official, quintessential music.. is the official, quintessential song of.. the Baroness (Winona Ryder): ".. - sob.. and Scarlet (Scarlett Johansson) of G. I. Joe.. she says she is the official ruthless dictator of America's military-industrial complex.. but.. then she starts crying softly.. and she says.. that the one thing she can't do.. is harm children.. and I am the Baroness (Winona Ryder) of COBRA.. and.. the one thing I can't do.. is harm little snakes.. is harm little, adorable snakes who would never even go near a frog or toad.. who would never even.. maybe one of these adorable, little, black snakes would look innocently at a frog or toad.. and then move away.. shift away.. and part ways with the frog or toad.. and.. I just deeply, deeply adore little black snakes.. and.. ahauhh.. ahuuahh.. ahhhauuh.. I am seeing myself right now.. I am making a fuzzy kind of facial expression.. I am making a fidgety kind of facial expression.. and I.. ahaauhh.. ahhauuh.. I am eating one of those helpless, terrified, adorable black snakes.. an adorable, black snake who is so terrified of being eaten by the predator at the top of the food web.. none other than .. the Baroness.. the Baroness is the predator at the top of the food web.. ahauuhh.. ahauuhhh.. ahhauuh.. and I have a fidgety expression on my face and their is an adorable, terrified black snake in my mouth and I am chewing that little black snake.. BARONESS YOU FILTHY SLUT-VULVA MAGGOT-INFESTED VAGINA WOMAN-BARONESS.. I AM GOING TO SEE YOU BARONESS A CRYING, SOBBING, COWARDLY WOMAN WHO IS EATEN AND CANNIBILIZED BY LAUGHING, MOCKING WOLVES.. and you deserve a far, far, far worse fate than that Baroness... Baroness.. those adorable, little black snakes will- be avenged.. "... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

.. Today is the date of October the 9th....

No comments:

Post a Comment