Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2020

.. epikton - forged in hellfire.. is the quintessential, official music of.. of.... Bronze age blond haired nicole kidman-esque lana lang (embeth davidtz): ..".. it's... it's something good.. for I am an awful, awful woman.. I am hell-bent on preventing Clark (Brandon Routh).. sob sob.. my beloved Clark (Brandon Routh).. I am... I am.. HELL-BENT.. on preventing him.. from feeling.. good.. from feeling.. happy.. from feeling the slightest vestige.. of happiness.. and that is my personal intent of my personal destiny.. to do that.. to.. to do that.. because.. I think.. my fear.. my strange terror... for Clark (Brandon Routh).. is unfounded.. is absolutely.. utterl-... is absolutely.. unfounded.. because.. lana land.. bronze age lana lang (embeth davidtz).. do you understand.. bronze age lana lang (embeth davidtz).. that you are not the only one entitled.. to a destiny.. and what if something that your tiny mind bronze age lana lang (embeth davidtz)... can't even.. compute.. or understand.. comprehend.. that Clark may have a much greater, more leviathan destiny than you... than you can even pretend.. to have... bronze age lana lang (embeth davidtz).. I want to say something... it's not... Clark's (Brandon Routh's) personal fault at ALL.. that I have spent my whole life feeling experiencing viscerally and deeply.. his clinical depression.. and feeling deep in my... feeling.. mixed with that.. mixed with that Clark's (Brandon Routh's) clinical depression experience viscerally in my stone abdomen inside myself.. mixed with that.. is an enhancing dread.. for within me.. of him being- hurt.. badly.. mortally.. irrevocably... ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFq28RE1zbU

No comments:

Post a Comment