Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2020

.. Julian Day (Alan Rickman): .. ".. Ahania Blacksmith (Hanno Jason Leigh)... I am reading the work of Noel Malcolm on Kosovo.. and I am also reading Tamas Vicsek's book.. 'Fractal Growth Phenomena'.. I am reading both books to help you.. with telekinetic reading-mental-faculties.. that's a hard expression.. that's a very difficult.. term.. the term.. '.. telekinetic reading-mental-faculties... '.. but it is thru those faculties.. those mental faculties... that I will utilize both books by both authors.. to.. to help you.. Ahania Blacksmith (Hanno Jason Leigh).. to help you.. read the work of David Kahn.. to help you read David Kahn's book.. '.. German military intelligence during World War II..".. and.. I will do all this in a way that is rather.. mystical.. yes.. mystical... ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment