Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

.. an apocalyptically beautiful, nude bare-breasted woman with black, raven hair in a white ceramic bathtub: ..".. hanno!!... I'm not Winona Ryder... Ben Stiller of the amazing Ben Stiller show... I LOVED that show.. he made me Queen for a year.. for two years.. sob sob.. for three or four years.. he made me Queen for three or four years.. Ben Stiller did that.. I told him that I worship Pierce Brosnan in 'Remington Steel".. so he transformed me into Leleina Pierce in 'Reality Bites'.. then he Ben Stiller he cast me as Abigail Williams.. he said he thought he could get me a contract with Woody Allen.. with WOODY ALLEN... I LOVE Woody Allens comic short stories.. I think Woody Allen is a brilliant, brilliant short story writer... hanno.. I-.. I.. LOVE Ben Stiller.. and- .. you.. sob sob ... hanno.. and you.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment