Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

... Dune 2020 Official Trailer Music.. is the official, quintessential, archetypical, jungian, monica bellucci mantissa-esque, haunting-enchanting-quintessence-of-dust-esque music of.. of.. Matt Damon: ..".. no.. Gwyneth.. I'm sorry.. but Winona Ryder is uncategorically not.. she is not.. Winona Ryder is not the killer of Matt Damon.. absolutely not.. absolutely not.. Matt Damon is the killer of Matt Damon.. the only killer of Matt Damon.. is Matt Damon himself... Matt Damon has always hated the paparazzi far, far, far more than Winona Ryder EVER has.. I swear.. I'm not sure.. but I swear but I think Matt Damon is on record having threatened severe physical violence against the paparazzi.. against-.. photographers..?- .. what.. ?.. I-.. sorry-.. for a second.. I.. don't.. I-.. don't.. it's just.. the brutal violence of Matt Damon.. is a labyrinth.. it's not Matt Damon with the paparazzi.. being the reason Matt Damon is the killer of Matt Damon.. that's not the reason.. at all.. it's so very, very labryinthine.. who Matt is.. who Matt... Damon.. actually.. is...".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGBT6cP5kTI&list=RDgGBT6cP5kTI&start_radio=1

No comments:

Post a Comment