Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

.. pre-crisis Morgan la Fay (Daniella Amavia): ..".. young Kal-el.. young baby Kal-el.. sob sob sob sob... for magic is your birthright... your legal, mediaeval powers of krypton BIRTHRIGHT is the very inward love-poison mineral soul of magic incarnate as a female forest inhabited by millions of beautiful nude succubi.. all of this is MAGIC.. young baby kal-el.. and I grant it to you.. I give it to you as my free and deserved gift to you in you adult years.. young baby kal-el.. and this gift is combat by hellfire itself in your adult years.. sob sob.. young baby kal-el.. and for this future hellfire of combat years which I bring to you in your adult years for the duration of decades incarnate.. of decades incarnate... for this my future dire transgression against your adult self.. sob sob.. young baby kal-el.. for this.. I apologise..."... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3........ I am a female entity only known as.. known as.. pre-crisis Morgan la Fay (Daniella Amavia).. and I am your friend eternal young baby Kal-el... sob sob sob... and.. and.. it is hellfire.. primeval forces of hellfire I shall bring you in your adult years.. sob sob.. young baby Kal-el.. for my very powers are medusa creature-commando-of-arcadia birthed of hellfire rages itself.. and.. sob sob sob.. when I.. so unfairly.. so very, very, very unfairly.. when I bring hellfire to your innocent adult life.. in your adult years.. young baby kal-el.. sob sob sob sob sob.. then-.. then.. it is only because I am bequeathing all and I mean ALL of my infinite magical powers upon you.. young baby kal-el... at a predetermined age of your adult years.. young baby kal-el.. for magic is your legal birthright.. your BIRTHRIGHT.. your legal BIRTHRIGHT.. young baby kal-el.. and I shall grant you ALL my powers of infinite magic so that you shall command magic like no one else in the milky way galaxy and beyond.. in your adult years.. young baby kal-el.. in your adult years.. young baby kal-el... and this free, deserved gift of MAGIC which I shall give you in your adult years.. young baby kal-el.. it shall be a gift of many decades incarnate of combat of hellfire.. of combat of hellfire.. many decades incarnate of combat of hellfire.. and I know that this gift of mine to you.. in your adult years.. young baby kal-el.. that this gift will make your life absolutely.. sob sob sob.. your adult life years this gift of mine to you shall make your life misery itself... I shall.. sob sob sob.. be such a miserable customer to you in your adult years.. sob sob.. young baby kal-el.. such a miserable customer I shall be to you in your adult years.. young baby kal-el.. sob sob.. such untold misery I shall weave into your fabric of future adult life by virtue of this gift of infinite magic your legal birthright which I shall grant you.. in your adult years.. young baby kal-el.. sob sob sob.. and for this.. you have my .. my heartfelt.. apology.. given to you as a baby.. as a baby.. kal-el.. from me.. the pre-crisis Morgan la fay (Daniella Amavia)...".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment