Pages

Friday, March 12, 2021

Track 6.. of disc one.. Track 6.. of disc one.. of "The World of Hans Zimmer... a symphonic celebration..."... Track 6.. of disc one.. Track 6.. is the official, quintessentical music of.. of.. Dostoevsky based Raskolnikov on Hamlet.. and Dostoevsky based Prince Myshkin on Iago.. but their is a radical, dramatic difference between Hamlet and Raskolnikov.. for I was only playing Hamlet.. NEVER Raskolnikov.. for the whole year of 2019 and for the whole year of 2020.. the whole year of 2020 for the most part.. for Hamlet swears devastating, horrific injury against forces which harm his personal self.. whereas.. Raskolnikov has NO thought whatsoever conceivably of any ISSUE whatsoever of harm to his personal self and he Raskolnikov can ONLY think and feel the harm and violation of holy spirit little girls and only ONLY them.. with no bullshit or flotsam and jetsam in between.. when I threaten to strip disembodied, formless Voice completely naked and to cut off the naked penis's of these disembodied, formless Voices and to shove a red-hot iron poker up the anus and rectum of these disembodied, formless Voices.. I am ONLY playing Hamlet when I do this.. when I say these things.. NEVER Raskolnikov.. I am NEVER playing Raskolnikov when I say these things.. that is.. importantly.. I mean.. when I said these things in the year of 2019 and in the year of 2020.. when I said these things ONLY to revenge myself against personal injury.. it is ONLY when I start saying exactly these same things about the disembodied, formless Voices to revenge the injury and violation of holy spirit Sonia Semenovitch and holy spirit Dounia.. and the holy spirit of Raskolnikov's very first girlfriend who had the slight hunchback who is played by Nikita Bellucci.. and Leezaveta Ivanovna (embeth davidtz).. it is ONLY then that I have started playing Raskolnikov... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

Willie Tell Archer-1 .. (.. the statuesque, nude, beautiful woman standing on top of a wooden footstool taking a book off the top shelf of a bookshelf inside a mansion archive-library on Hegre Art...):.. ".. today is the date of March the 12th.. and the greek goddess artemis is a twelve year old boy.. and equally she is a twelve year old girl.. in Homer's 'Iliad'... on this day... ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment