Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

... as Grant Morrison explained in Arkham Asylum.. the Joker suffers from a super-sanity.. aka.. the Joker is Sane... I'm not sure in what book I read the reference to this I mean the book that said... that.. '.. the Joker may be so insane that he may even be sane.. '.. in Grant Morrison's 'Arkham Asylum'.. but I've been thinking so much about this book of which.. I mean I forget the name and title of this book.. that said this.. about the Joker in Grant Morrison's 'Arkham Asylum'.. but I really, really like what this book said about the Grant Morrison Joker in 'Arkham Asylum'.. that he actually.. is Sane... and it is becoming quickly so fundamental my understanding that the Joker actually is.. Sane.. and that Ahania Blacksmith (Hanno Jason Leigh).. is Insane.. and that the difference.. is.. Ozymandius... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment