Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2021

..... Hanno Raudsepp: ..."... Patrick Stewart... it's that.... like.... Christine IS the historical Charlotte Stant... or the historical Charlotte Verver... or... she's both... she's... she's both... and... I'm Hanno Raudsepp.... and I foresee... myself... undergoing clinical depression years in the future.... years... years in the future... over having lost Christine in my life.... and not... knowing... what.... happened to her.... after she was arrested and hand-cuffed by policemen in Trenton, Ontario... at the Hotel... at the Hotel.. in the parking lot of the Hotel... in the parking lot of the Hotel... just as she was in the car with my father Andres Raudsepp about to drive back home to my father's and... and.. my... house... home... just then-.. as they were in the care.. together... Christine and my father Andres Raudsepp.. just then... the police arrived to arrest her and hand-cuff her... and... ever since then Andres Raudsepp has been nobly and honorably inquiring after her.. to find out... what happened to her... and... it's.. it's hard.. for him.. to do that... I think he found out that she was still in prison... a few days... maybe approximately a week after... she was arrested and hand-cuffed in the parking lot... of the Hotel... just as she was in the car with my father Andres Raudsepp about to drive to his.. and.. and... my.. home.. and.. I think... a few years from now... Patrick Stewart... I'm going to be feeling clinical depression... that that is the last I ever heard of her.... and that I never saw her again... and she really Christine really IS the historical Charlotte Stant.. and Charlotte Verver... who Uma Thurman is playing... and someday... Angelina Jolie... as well.. as-.. as well.. and a few years from now.. or maybe one year from now... I'm going to be feeling a clinical depression over never having seen Christine... again... and this is Prince Amerigo's clinical depression... in a year.. or in a few years.. or in two years.. or somewhere... in between... Lord Castleden Patrick Stewart...".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment