Pages

Monday, August 2, 2021

Hanno Raudsepp's thank-you note to Bruce Stock for the $500 dollars: .... Bruce!!!!... I want to thank you in a way that I can't comprehend for a gift that.. I don't even-... I really want us... to meet and... I just wish... that we could personally meet more often... and... really be fast friends... and have amazing conversations... right now I'm reading a biography of Pierpont Morgan written by Jean Strouse... and I'm also reading a book on the history of the Banking Dynasty of the House of Morgan.. with especial attention to Jack Morgan... written by Ron Chernow.. a book called 'The House of Morgan', by Ron Chernow... I'm reading a book called... "Hitler's Spies; German military intelligence during World War II", written by master-scholar of World War II- history: David Kahn... I feel like.. someday.. if we could meet... we would have so much to discuss about history... about the respective history that both of us have studied... I still can't get over what an apocalyptically overwhelming gift $500 dollars is.. to.. I really want us to.. somehow.. in the future.. where we could you Bruce Stock and I.. could become best friends.. I also want to ask about your lovely, beautiful wife Olivia.. I know that-.. I know how-.. sorry... she means so very, very much to me... your daughter.. I'm really sorry... am I spelling her name accurately.. ?..-.. Christianne.. Kristianne.. I'm sorry.. real sorry.. I don't think I'm spelling your beautiful daughter's name.. right.. sorry.. maybe she can spell my name.. 'Hano'.. heh heh.. I really hope that.. our mutual respective families.. I just wish.. I hope.. in the future-.. a shared history... ?.. warm regards, Hanno Raudsepp...

No comments:

Post a Comment