Pages

Monday, August 2, 2021

.. Ralph Bakshi: .. ".. I'm thinking of the Spider-man character.. Electro.. and I'm thinking of electric chairs.. and I'm thinking of electricity becoming the most physically terrifying.. phenomenon.. of the twenty-first century.. and I'm thinking of how organic the medium of animation actually is.. and.. I'm thinking of electricity becoming.. death.. in the twenty-first century.. and how Marshall McCluhan would go into horror-womb-despair over the butchery of his dream of a future electrically-defined global vision.. that it was machines and industrialism and the.. I think.. for McCluhan.. the fragmentalization of society with machines and industrialism.. before... and how.. for Marshall McCluhan.. electricity was supposed to be.. gestalt.. holistic.. a force for exciting, astounding, fantastical... unification.. that that was what electricity was supposed to be.. in the future society for Marshall McCluhan.. and I'm seeing an absolutely butchery of this Marshall McCluhan's dream of a future electricity-global-village... ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment