Pages

Monday, August 2, 2021

... Track 1... of disc one... Track 1... of disc one... of the soundtrack composed by Hans Zimmer and James Newton Howard for the movie.. "The Dark Knight"... Track 1... of disc one... is the official, quintessential, archetypical music of... of... Christine: ..."... Hanno... I'm playing Rogue... for Scorcese... and for Patrick Stewart as a truly Lord Castleden Charles Xavier.. we are going to have filmed the most beautiful Henry James Virginia Woolf Violette le duc scenes of pure cinematic acoustic poetry on the back wooden patio as.. Hanno.. you're Havok Alex Summers on the back wooden patio and I'm.. I'm Rogue.. my name may be.. Christine.. Christine Marie.. as Rogue.. as Rogue.. different than Anna Marie.. I may honestly.. I hope.. I hope.. be a Rogue whose name is.. Christine.. and those scenes we filmed on the back wooden patio.. inside your house.. in your kitchen.. in your foyer.. in your living room.. and-.. and in your basement.. these will be such lyrical, poetical scenes.. for Scorcese.. the Uncanny X-men.. after.. after her.. after your beloved, sacred Savanna Samson of that beautiful, angelic miranda kerr pose.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3......

No comments:

Post a Comment