Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2022

.. Robert Kanigher Wizard (Alan Goodley): ..".. I want to talk about Leo Anto... I want to talk about Richard Burton.. who has always looked young.. who has always looked young... 68-years old is not too old to begin a career as a film actor.. or film actress.. to film your very first movie in your life.. when you're 68-years old... that's young.. but I mean that with conviction... you are a young person a youthful person when you are 68-years old... it takes decades.. decades.. decades.. to learn facial expression for actors and actresses... and I-.. I want to invent some relaxation exercises for visceral sensation of NOT WORRYING about aging.. for actor and actresses...."... $3.. .stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment