Pages

Friday, March 25, 2022

... Track 1... of disc two... Track 1... of disc two... of "Greates Hits - Bon Jovi"... Track 1... of disc two... is the official, quintessential song of... actor Michael Sabatino: ..."... now.... first things first... I have very strict, unassailable guidelines for.. the rules.. mind you.. the rules.. for my return in the role of Lawrence Alemaine... on 'Days of our Lives'... I don't want Tony Demera redux to happen with my return as Lawrence Alemaine... then I refuse to return to the role... ever.. in the whole history of 'Days of our Lives'... I know what happens when Thaao says that he is going to receive a sympathetic portrayal of a character he loves playing and a person he plays who he likes as a person very much and that person is Tony Demera... and he is promised that he will be sympathetically portrayed on the show... and that promise is broken disgracefully and repulsively... this has happened more than once with Thaao as Tony Demera... and I refuse to let this happen at all once at all once with me returning as Lawrence Alemaine...."... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment