Friday, March 11, 2022
... Track 2... of disc one... Track 2 medusa-ultron Rebecca Raskolnikov nikita bellucci... of disc one... of the soundtrack composed by Hans Zimmer and Junkie XL for the movie "Batman versus Superman; Dawn of Justice", directed by Zack Snyder... screenplay by Chris terrio... Track 2... of disc one... is the official, quintessential, stirring, compelling music of... Micheal Rosenbaum: ..."... the person I played on 'Smallville'... Lex Luthor... was an infinitely decent, compassionate man... but sometimes... too frequently... too frequently... he abided too much to the letter of the law... to technical legalities when it concerned his personal friends... and he really should have put his friends above his ideas of what is the law... I mean Lucy Lane and Kristen Kreuk's Lana Lang when she ran afoul of the law... I think she was brainwashed in a kind of ambiguous but major way... that episode... and I want to... it's when you feel that disappointment when you do that with a character who is supposed to be compassion incarnate... Lex Luthor... on 'Smallville'... ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder monica bellucci.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment