Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2023

.. Frederick J. Dukes (Harry Knowles): .. - talking to Pyro (Aaron Standford) - ".. I live in mortal horror of becoming- good.. not Illyana Rasputin (Victoria brianne hill) good.. not Lorna Dane when she was an adorable, sacred 1-year old girl (1-year old hanno jason leigh 1-year old megan d. iseult).. ahh.. I'm also one of the old guys.. I remember her when she was 1-year old.. she was so precious, so sacred, so holy, a beautiful child.. me becoming good-.. a different good.. than her.. a different-.. good.. than Illyana Rasputin (Victoria brianne hill).. me becoming.. the officious good.. maybe Hamlet.. the insolence of office.. I wonder what that means.. Hamlet didn't think he himself was good at all.. like.. I think Hamlet believed of himself that he himself.. was a bad person.. how do you play that... become that.. as an actor.. playing Hamlet.. it's me being.. I guess.. ahhh.. I wish I could play Hamlet.. and maybe-.. I mean.. and then.. I don't know.. it's me.. wanting to be like a really rad bad guy who in reality is not bad at all and myself as a really rad bad guy I don't think about that at all.. that I'm not-... bad.. when actually.. I can already feeling the authentic badness rising inside me.. me being an officious good person.. that's what it is.. that's what-.. it is..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley 1-year old kate moss fetus-baby kate moss megan d. .. Juggernaut (Robert deNiro): ..".. I don't let people steal from me.. or from my establishments.. or from my institutions.. and if a young, beautiful woman is nevertheless heavy.. I tell her.. even if she's in a swimsuit.. I tell her what her physicality is like.. if she's heavy.. no matter how beautiful she is.. I'm Mafia.. I'm the Juggernaut (Robert deNiro).. but I'm so far gone from ever being a Cain Marco (Leonardo diCaprio).. they say Cain Marco (Leonardo diCaprio) is a Sir Galahad and maybe he is.. I don't care about that..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult 1-year old hanno jason leigh 1-year old megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3.. 1-year old hanno jason leigh 1-year old megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment