Pages

Friday, February 3, 2023

.. Harry Knowles: ..".. Hanno.. 'Batman versus Superman: Dawn of Justice', directed by Zack Snyder.. this movie was.. a phenomenon.. I'm not sure how many people actually saw this movie.. but the movie was an internet phenomenon.. and I think an awful lot of people read my review.. my immediate revew.. film review.. of 'Batman versus Superman: Dawn of Justice'.. I hope to Yahveh and Ishtar above that people haven't read my second, revised review of this movie.. when I say unkind things about Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor.. the one grace note of my initial review of 'Batman versus Superman: Dawn of Justice' was that I sympathized greatly with Jesse Eisenberg's Lew Luthor in that review.. kind of like I described him like he was Holden Caulfield.. in that review.. it was almost like.. before.. you thought.. that the focus of the movie would be.. something.. I mean.. him going to prison.. at the end of the movie.. which was.. an atrocity.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder monica bellucci angelina jolie.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment