Pages

Friday, February 10, 2023

.. Scott Summers (James Marsden): ..".. Lorna Dane (Embeth Davidtz).. I have something really.. foundational.. to The Uncanny X-men.. to say.. to-.. to let you know.. Lorna Dane (Embeth Davidtz).. I'm an asshole.. I am Scott Summers and I'm an asshole.. because I'm supposed to be the best thing to you.. Lorna Dane (Embeth Davidtz).. I'm supposed to be your boyfriend, Lorna Dane (Embeth Davidtz).. I'm supposed to be your life-long boyfriend.. I also thing.. that there are paradigms in my mind.. that are exactly the same paradigms.. as your own brilliant mind.. Lorna Dane (Embeth Davidtz).." .. Lorna Dane (Embeth Davidtz): - speaking slowly -.. ".. I understand, Scott Summers (James Marsden).. and I am going to say something that makes me feel just fine.. I am going to get my filthy presence the hell away from Havok (Hanno Raudsepp).. I am not going to destroy Havok (Hanno Raudsepp) by becoming his girlfriend.. I think that would be a very mean thing for me to do in a sense where.. it's like I'm supposed to be sacred and special and nice.. but I'm not sure I'm.. exactly.. nice.. and me.. heh.. I understand me being not so certain or foundational in my alleged niceness.. and being your.. heh.. girlfriend.. Scott Summers (James Marsden).. I mean.. I can't stop laughing with perfect glee at what a perfect fit the two of us would be together.. Scott Summers (James Marsden).. as personalities.. as tandem personalities.. I would never be a real girlfriend to Havok (Hanno Raudsepp).. I can't even.. - imagine.. what that would be like.. for him..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

Embeth Davidtz: ..".. I am an actress and Lorna Dane is character I'm playing.. and these are two very different things.. and Gary Oldman has never understood that kind of thinking about acting.. he has acting in his DNA.. he has apocalyptic acting all in his DNA.. Gary Oldman does.. but he should never have become an actor.. and they will always make excuses for Gary Oldman because they all love him in his movies.. Gary Oldman is one of the most twisted people in the history of human civilization.. and the perverted schizophrenic voices just love him.. love him unto death.. Gary Oldman feels he never became Jim Gordon.. and I think that is truly a horrific betrayal by Gary Oldman..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment