Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2023

.. actor John Goodman: ..".. it's like.. a theory.. or a hypothesis.. maybe.. a hypothesis.. an unproved theory.. is that what a hypothesis is.. a hypothesis.. I have.. about... the see-saw effect of medications.. I hope it's even.. reality?-.. I mean.. it's so hard to.. verbalize.. this idea I have wondering even if it is true... whether.. there could.. may.. could be.. a see-saw effect with reducing your medications.. to verbalize what I mean.. by a see-saw effect.. of reducing medications.. or the repeated reduction.. of medications.. repeated.. the word.. 'repeated'.. it's so hard to verbalize.. all this..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment