Pages

Friday, February 10, 2023

.. track 7 jesse lex luthor.. track 7 jesse lex luthor.. of the soundtrack composed by John Williams for 'Superman: the movie (1978)'.. track 7 jesse lex luthor.. is the official, quintessential music of.. actor Daniel Day Lewis: ..".. I said I never became Hamlet.. and I'm so.. sad.. about that.. because I'm not sure I'll ever have the chance.. to play him.. again.. and I found Jack Cole.. and I think the Jack Cole has rather slightly or profoundly inhinged my mind.. because.. see.. he's the Jack Cole hero.. his name is Patrick.. like in Hamlet James Joyce.. swearing by Saint Patrick.. swearing-..?.. - is that.. it's just.. I'm in a state of fascination and enchantment.. also.. by.. by Zelda..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment