Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2023

.. Two Steps from Hell - Evergreen.. is the official, quintessential, hauntingly beautiful peaceful music of.. The Enchantress (Arianne Zucker): ..".. okay.. sorry.. I said.. okay.. it's.. is that.. okay.. heh.. that I said.. okay.. like.. oh.. it's.. it's Dark Matter.. I know NOTHING about Dark Matter.. but what if by the mystical powers of Asgard and Valhalla.. I get those-.. confused.. sometimes.. Asgard and Valhalla.. like I honestly don't know how they are different.. it may be similar with me and my utter absence of knowledge about Dark Matter.. I'm just.. ahh.. thinking.. sorry.. for the.. ahh.. like.. oh no.. it's.. oh no.. what if Asgard.. or.. or Valhalla.. or both.. could make Dark Matter into a force.. and.. ahh.. a momentum.. momentum?.. into the force and momentum of.. the imaginary.. of converting reality into the imaginary.. like Dark Matter becoming the very will of the imaginary.. now.. I know NOTHING at ALL about Dark Matter.. so I don't know if what I'm saying makes ANY sense whatsoever.. about Dark Matter becoming a force.. momentum.. for.. the imaginary.. for future realms of the actual future.. which are composed wholly of the stuff.. of the imaginary..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder monica bellucci angelina jolie scarlett johansson savanna samson holly madison gal godot.. sob sob.. delphine courteny gal godot.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vCxBQy2SOk .. watch?vivien = 6-volk Cisa-e(x)oneratable-Business Queue-year2 2-Sensory-Ovals-kafka.. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder monica bellucci angelina jolie scarlett johansson savanna samson holly madison gal godot.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment