Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2023

.. Peter Baccus: ..".. Hanno.. I think you should stop taking cogentin.. around now is the time that I think you should stop taking the cogentin.. Hanno.. I think Doctor McPherson is awesome.. so is Traing.. I can't even.. fathom.. the scale of sense and sensation of personal responsibility that Doctor McPherson possesses.. Traing is so young.. so very young and brilliant.. I'm worried.. about her.. she did tell you that the cogentin was different than the other pills.. she told you that you don't have to take the cogentin.. she informed you of that.. I think you should gradually go off the pills.. Hanno.. go off the cogentin altogether now.. and take only the clonazepam and escitalopram.. only those two pills.. regularly.. same as always.. each day.. only those two pills.. from now on.. to gradually.. get yourself off.. the pills.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder savanna samson.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment