Pages

Friday, February 17, 2023

.. Intense Dramatic Music - Becoming Human.. is the official, quintessential, grave, despairing music of.. the Ned Leeds Hobgoblin (Hanno Raudsepp): ..".. I feel like.. I don't change.. most people.. most people.. change.. over the course of years.. they.. most people.. over the course of years.. they.. change.. from one person.. into another.. into another entirely different person.. and.. that doesn't happen with me.. I stay.. I stay one person.. and it's like.. oh no.. Dark Matter.. I'm yet another one of those people who know nothing about Dark Matter.. and I'm just wondering.. if the.. people changing.. from one person into another.. if that's.. what Dark Matter is.. a guess of mine.. just maybe wish-fulfillment from me that Dark Matter can be.. that.. and that me.. I'm.. actually.. composed of leptons, baryons, hadrons, mesons.. all those fundamental particles.. that.. like I'm a kaleidoscope of all these fundamental particles.. and that physically nothing about me is.. Dark Matter.. just.. guessing.. from reckless intuition just me thinking.. imagining.. wishing..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YByHabes8cQ .. in the inwards of the above URL.. watch?vivien / video = Year-Business yore-High-agent born-energy-sensory 8-cisa-Queue .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment