Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Wonder Woman spirit of the earth screenplay




Opening Diana's, played by tiffany fallon, narrative voice over a montage of Diana's naked body: “I am.. I feel.... immortal.. in ....spirit- ..... like.... foam... in soul.. like.... like... my breasts.. rise and ebb with the waves.. like my thighs. . run the course of snowy deserts.. and mists of dunes.. like my stomach.. my misty stomach.. feels inside the pulse of snowy mists... all cold... so cold in mists of reflectiveness.. promising my nakedness comfort in cold repose.. in the repose of reflecting icy reaches of soft, distant, desirings... desirings which are misty, mirroring desirings.. desires which don't... which don't... yes.. they do.. invade my torso.. reaching for volcanic depths in my pubis... in my vagina..... desirings run their course through my icy torsal reaches... like frost-patterns in my pubisvagina which seek and pattern the holy spirit in its fluidity of love for desirings strong in the marine depths of dark-turquoise darkish blue meanings of concentrations of desiring pressures upon all the thousand natural shocks which flesh is heir to..... if such desires rankle me whole as my black lover'sheart find such in my mourning causes of heart's a'sorrows in wanting morrows of such in ambition for warrior's fate in mooring in rigged roaring for phantom's fat in warrior's gait in posture old for ventures bold for of such seekings ribals as golden voice sybaldvagina in siren's glow of my fate in row in such beauty drawn my soul to groan in rocky rivers of own soul's scissorsvagina of my rocky reds blood in mossing of gross soul's saucing in wenche's heart my heart be bold in ribald's rance my hearth be god in heart's hearth warm in breasts which swarm with wavesnakedwomannudeDiana ebbing tow for old's moan of my stomach's woe. All this in heart is my love in breastsmart of love for you in pubis dew.. in hearth in earth in heart in dearth in woe for so is love in dole...











Nude tiffany fallon wonder woman: the glories of a wake are rhumba round me garden my nude body is rhubarb.. is the tangy sweet rubber spice of rhubarb is my nude body.. all sweet to the taste.. all sweet and sour is my nude body.. a sourness of heaven is my nude body.. my nude body is io from heaven soured in hell.. nude body is soured in hell.. i am the devil in nude.. my devil breasts are devilled eggs in saurkraut all sweet to the taste.. i am the devil.. i know i am.. the original devil am it.. a sweet sour taste to the tongue.. i have a tangy tongue of poison.. a taste to the palate of oison poison lake my poison soul.. poins falstaff is my soul.. a criminal pair of breasts is my soul is my breasts in season in criminal season.. i have a criminal soul it is no sin for my nude body to toil in her vocation..



nude priscilla rich: sniff sniff.. i am a hanger on to you wonder woman.. i hang my breast hang on your every word...



nude tiffany fallon: i so so so don't want to ever want to let you down..



ricardo rich: you won't.. you won't ever let down my wife..



nude priscilla rich: i love you both.. so so much..













maxwell lord: it is the bowels of medicine which is the worst harbour for man.. i know medicine.. i know the eternity corruptions of medicine.. moliere.. tried.. he tried to write about it.. at least he tried.. there are many rivers run through it for medicine.. many rivulets for medicine.. the mid-torso of medicine is many sections of crime.. crime medicine is a many mult-industry multi-international industry..



nude tiffany fallon: can i help you fight it .. i feel so meek against medicine..



maxwell lord: you will be a powerhouse in medicine... your nude body is homeopathy..



nude tiffany fallon: yippee.. that is soo soosoooo my nude body.. homeo- whatsis?..











mikey jerome steve trevor: if i feel a haunting.. in my soul.. a soulhaunting.. there is a cybercrime shoals of soulhaunting loosening the reigns of soul.. for many causes of sorror... of sorrorbound.. i am many courses of life.. i have many origins.. i'm not sure where i came from.. just like you wonder woman..



nude wonder woman: just like me just like me jussis jus like me.. licken's ze privates of me.. lickety split..



mikey jerome: you are a very complex woman.. the complexities of your soul and consciousness are necessary for the courses of this very coptic complex world.. you are like a coptic gesture of the world.. like its hieroglyph..



nude wonder woman: yippee... i'm a hieroglyp... all i've wanted to be.. a gyp a gypsy a gyp a gypsy hieroglyp.. a naked gypsy woman hieroglyp am i ...



mikey jerome: there is much that is gypsy about you..







Diana: I envy you, Priscilla, your irrepressible, infinitely self-plumbing, self-gungjing generosity of spirit. There is the irrepressible feistiness, a coyness, of spirit which comes through in your beautiful modelling of your spirit, which exists in absolute contrast with my own starkness of vulnerability. I am much more of an easily scattered to the four winds kind of essence, you have an ironic lilt to your posing which preserves your integrity. I feel myself always losing the integrity of my nakedness- not even to nature, but to elements which are pre-nature, like J would drift off naked into outer space.”

Priscilla Rich: You're so kind. I suppose I must have in my unconsciousness some irrepressible ironical coyness which is a perpetual abyss of seductiveness in me, an abyss of horniness in me. I certainly hope all the dry, desert rock, burning, scorching hearts burning of my ironical horniness comes through in my breasts, my pubis, my butt, all the portions of my truest, most rotund identity.


Priscilla Rich: My nude breasts are ripe in passion's longing for spice in warrant's favour, it is in the spice nature of my eros passion in my ranklin' sins nature, spice of my sin's nature.

Diana: You're getting the hang of of it- how I talk. You're a natural.

Priscilla Rich: So kind of you to say. I couldn't have had a more fructible role model in sweetin's speech in breast's heavin' in breath's journey's lastin' in breatpulse in heartbeat temper 'in night for pubis drawn for sleep's curtain upon pubis dreams,- I have a one-track mind.

Diana: So do I likewise. I can't keep my words off my body.

Priscilla Rich. I should be a natural for being you.

Diana: An avid ambition and a worthy ambition for my soul to replenish with breasts in ample breaths's fervour.

Priscilla Rich: I think I speak in the air of being you, of being around you breathing your speech in your body's pulsing presence to my breasts all a'flitter and a'glitter to be a listenin' muse to your pulsing, living presence in music.














Barbara Minerva: Your manner of talking is so intoxicating.

Diana: inebriation is my quest so all morrows sunken in my gut immense for sorrow's capacity for sorrows meant to ship to all ships rigged to sunset fiery, dancin' season.. the firedance of sunset is my moor's last goodbye.

Barbara Minerva: You're... you're talking about your leaving your home in in Themyscira island.. Do you... do you feel it will be ever permanent?

Diana: evermore my windswept belly in presence to mine in plenty breast's a' guiding me like torches beyond all known' in island's reach in temper, in sensibility to mind all sun's colours it hoarded to its own tempered knowledge of allsoleself forevermore indesirin' an island of self in perpetual settlin' colours or requiessence each night's fastin' in passin'... not for me.

Barbara Minerva: .. no. You're quite an adventuress. I feel all naked in passion around you.

Diana: my communin' in my naked body's reachin' for yours in partin' all days like ages time, between us except our naked bodies seek pressing against time to communion between us despite time's womb in 'tellin us 'nay 'tellin us beware each others company in bodies.




Barbara Minerva: I begone into a tribal world, all my own nude form being adrift to social customs of a tribal understanding to all the righteousness of my nudity in all a'fresh in a loss of self within a tribal social customs and 'all of my nude body 'alost in tribal custom for all ' my 'awest 'alost in the tribal.. whirligig of reality in solebodysense of soul in body in my body all dressed in nothing of sense to 'make of social 'custom 'all adrift in 'all repeated ritual 'of words in repeated phrases 'n mores 'n nores in my 'raunchiness of adventuressness my 'sassin to 'seekin' to 'sauce my 'wenches heart with my 'own nudity in fervour 'for my body's 'coastin' through tribalism of an old soul seekin'... ....

Barbara Minerva: “.. my soul is nude, it seeks in its own eros a seeking lust to learnin' 'an all its seeks is its own soul in lust... its own love for its own vulnerability in essence is its own seeking for my own nude body in my own soul's sense.. of its own lust for its own seeking within my souls own own self, oceans own selfocean, my souls ocean of reverie in tempests of my own nude soul all 'alost in a tempest of its own ocean.. I seek my soul in nude, in all my tempests nude.


Angelina Jolie Cheetah:... in tempests rude, my body nude..

     
Barbara Minerva: I seek my tribe.. all a'lust to lernning.. i seek my tribe.. all my naked formis 'a seekin' my custom in irony.. I seek my tribe to be in all it for me to be naked dressed in irony.

Barbara Minerva: I live.. to seek.. a perpetual.. discord.. all my living soul.. in inharmonious key with its environment... I wish to be in dialectic incongruity with my context... I wish to live as some colonial waif.. some tribal missus.. who knows no rifin' in jiving' howsomover is perpetual in her lovely, lonely hovel, all naked in solitude

Barbara Minerva: Ooh, my love to lust in seeking for all my adveantores'es in less my body soul in seeking is more in self-guiding in seeking in repeating words for oral tradition.. to repeat all soul's eve within my twilight of conscience, within my eclipse of self soul seeking, my conscience to preserve in jungles, through jungles, to preserve my conscience through the wild, by the wild.











There is a deeply sad scene in “Wonder Woman, spirit of the earth”, when Monica Bellucci's Priscilla Rich, after the nude painting of her is verbally abused by women at an art show, is sitting at a bar, with a beer on the table which she's holding but not looking at, while the song, “How does it feel” is playing.
If you can find the book “Einstein in Berlin”, near the end of the book there are the kind of comments quoted which I'm imagining Priscilla Rich/Monica Bellucia .. suffers.





nude tiffany fallon nude wonder woman: tea stained aereolos milk into my mollasos soul.. the mollasos of riversoul my soul in next milleneum of many times milk in futures quotes my nipples a drip a mollasos drip in heaven of soulmix futures heaven mollasos tea my soul in heaven mixed..











wonder woman - tiffany fallon
 
steve trevor - mikey Jerome
 
Priscilla rich - monica bellucci
 
earth 2 Barbara Minerva: daryl Hannah
 
Maxwell lord: hugh grant









































No comments:

Post a Comment