Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

wonder woman 2

This is Hanno.  My email is hraudsepp@aol.com
Look me up on facebook


.. nude circe: .. i .. feel good.. but does that mean.. i am .. good... i am history.. is history good or bad.. for i am literal history.. not necessarily figurative history.. althouhg i have a good naked figure.. ha HA ha... i have sought the secrets of mist... i have sought those secrets in my own nude form.. in my own nude body... in its crevices.. in its narrow straits.. in the rivulets vetween between my velvet skin... my velvet purple skin.. my naked skin.. my naked skin is a scroll of history,.., .. it rolls itself up by the lit rush which lights my nude form, illuminytes it.. my nude body is illuminati.. it is code numbers.. my nude body .. is caves, a labyrinth of afgani caves.. my nude body is afganistan... i live in the margins of history.. all the criminal margins of history.. is me.. is naked me.. meeoowww... i am living in a templar tune.. King Philip hired me.. my naked butt is Templar ice.. i am happy..your are never going to know how happy i am.. to die.. for my nude body to transfigure itself into ashes.. into ashes of the moon .. moon glimmer ashes... ashes of hecate.. my nudecrone body.. cronewood.. i love you...





Naked Wonder Woman 2





Under a radiant crimson light background, poledancer nude giganta is doing a pictuoresque series of exotic nude poses for wonder woman who is watching raptuorously..



nude giganta nude doris zeul: - after a long time finished posing – thank you diana... i'm glad you made it in time to see me perform.. i'm a poledancer world class in my spare time from the MIT labs.. my scientific researches are motivated entirely from my nude performing and exotic nude poses inspired by Rodin's mesmerizing studies of the female form.. like tree stumps the female form is.. like labyrinthine roots the female form is.. my nude form is a labyrinth of wiles.. i am eternally searching for intellection in my nude torturous blissfully torturous poses.. for a wit i am searching thru mordor depths..



wonder woman: - getting nude herself – i am .. breathless with anticipation to join you..



nude doris zeul: biochemistry is at the heart of poledancing.. i am a complex of amino acids.. a polyhedron of DNA recourses to chemical digestion, to a striptease unveiling of DNA-RNA complementary nude doris zeul posing.. a unveiling zipper nude doris zeul pose.. i open the doors of perception with my nude posing nude doris zeul posing.. i am a zuel.. i am a gate of excess orgasm.. i do a striptease while always naked..



 



nude Wonder Woman: nude megan gale



nude Circe: nude uma Thurman

nude giganta:  nude Sascha Renzscha  or nude Sascha Renzcha

No comments:

Post a Comment