Pages

Friday, January 23, 2015

The Flash screenplay



The Flash: Yippee.e... yessisth.. sis. Siisess.. the ay is coming.. the day is coming.. the day of the FLASH.. tantaratadua tantar t a taa.... we are all stars.. i want a superman cape.. the speed force is the way.. accept no volunteers.. we are all stars and celebrities and crack-dealers and prostitutes.. the justice league in a word..



Batman: Woa.. Flash.. this is big... this is really the big time..



Big Time starts playing



The Flash: indeedy.. the FLASH... we are headlights in action.. deers in headlights are us the justice league.. for the society is coming.. woa .. let's get ready for some acshun..



Batman: yess.. the society.. mhmhm..



The Flash: i've yeesh.. i've gotta read the whole internet now.. don't i..



Batman: s'okay.. did it already..



The Flash: pheww... i've would have read it a million times before getting to the point.. there is no point .. yippee..



Batman: .. no .. not for the internet.. no to for long time anyway..



The Flash: nope.. so lets' runthe galley.. i've a life in thegalleys' for me.. rudding the oars.. i got no time for the present.. only the future.. the future.. the future.. the future.. the future..



Batman: I never get tired of hearing you talk.



The Flash neither do i...









Zoom: Death. Destruction. The Wake. The Wake is.. an abortion.. a fetal dream.. the Wake is the dream of a fetus.. before.. aHUGHAHAUHHGHH...





Zoom: I don't know. I've got to. Got to. Got to. Get out of this Cia prison. I'm in maxi-zeus?.. maxi-zeus.. why did i say maxi-zeus.. super-max i mean..



Zoom: maxi-zeus.. his skyscraper is an optical phantom labyrinth.. in which each reflex individual person in the skyscraper is a reflex phantom optical effect.. a ghost-image.. winked by labyrinthine winking into being or snuffed out like an interior art deco night .. a ghost-winking a snuffed candle .. out out brief candle.. aughhahgHAGHHGUHbbbuubbhub..



Zoom: The Flash. Someday our paths will meet. I do not mourn the day. I cherish it. We are fated to meet. I await the meeting with rhapsody. A conflict bliss. Yeahhh...









The Flash: By holy Grace, why can't you beat time.



The Flash: LIE< LIE< , LIE, I do nothing but LIE! I can't speed past my lies, because my lies undermine the speed-force.. i became a hero and that was a LIE... i LIED my way into a hero.. i'm going to have to reverse time myself.. do a zoom.. zoom is the hero not me.. i'm going to have to reverse time myself into a child.. maybe that is what zoom.. wants.. childhood.. children don't lie.. fathers and mothers do..







The Flash: Time-travel i speed my speech into paroxes of time travel.. into paroxing paradoxes of time travel i time tic toc my speech... my speech is a tic toc of time travel.. it tic tox barameters of time travelling sppeech.. i fuz my way through time travel.. i am a fuz.. fucucucuk fuz.. fuzzy logic is me.. nothing but me.. i speack faster thani can spek speack.. i emanmean.. i speak faster than i can spek.. thus timetravel.. ensues.. i do a rolercoaster of time travel speech...



The Batman: You're explaining you rpowers very well..



The Flash: I aim to please thes peach barons.. thespeachbarons.. thespeach .. thespeachbarons.. i am to please a many w ay a way to speed force.. tic toc tic toc tickety tickety tickety toc.. speech fractals ensues.. ice ice baby.. ice ice bebe.. ticketey tieckteyt time traevel.. time travel tykes is me.. i got to toys 'r us.. to chuckkee cheese.. because i do child time travel.. child chaplins finest.. wine.. i drink wine at chuckee cheese.. how much wine can a wine chuck chuck if a wine cuchk can cuck wine.. i am winy..



The batman: I appreciates it..











The Flash Wally West – James Marsden



Batman Bruce Wayne: Christian Bale



The Flash Barry Allen: John Wesley Shipo Shipp Ship

Zoom - Oldest Brad Pitt

Maxie Zeus - Ethan Hawke the real Zeus..

No comments:

Post a Comment