Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Diana screenplay


.. Nude miranda kerr's diana is a winter soul.. she has a winter mother.. a winter naked hippolyta... who is naked in winter.. played by Deborah Kara Unger.. her black haired mother is played by naked Joan Severance..



naked miranda kerr nude diana: i have two mothers.. one a black.. the other a blond.. one a spring.. the other an otter.. i am.. a waterlilly.. i dance with frogs.. i am a frogger.. i know.. many times in autumn for the waterlillies of dancing spring nude diana's nude diana waterlillies.. a spring in my nude step.. i have a bound a lilt to my nude posing as i walk naked down the aile in marraige.. in marrage to spring.. and .. in marriage.. to steve..



nude Deborah Kara unger: i am.. soulfull and sad.. the winter is upon us.. the winter is upon themiscira.. themis is a winter soul.. we are late in season.. it is duskish cold upon my nude form.. my nude body is cold.. always cold.. it feels frozen in its element..



nude joan severance: .. my nude body is always warm.. always seething warm.. seething with warm juices of flow my nude body form.. a form of clay for i was once made of clay as well as my naked daughter.. we both made of clay.. i am warm clay.. warm seething clay am i nude.. forevermore..

No comments:

Post a Comment