Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Aquaman screenplay


Aquaman: The night upon the communse commons of parliament is made of naked women naked nymphs who are parlamentiarians.. we ee soo.. are ready for war against the system.. we are a ready for the kingship to take a heighness. My hose my hoasss.. my kingdom for a hoss.. heiehgh ho heigh ghoo... hoc hoc cho..hoc..



Brittany murphy: i love you, my prince aqua.. my princess is in the wait.. what am i .. am i a kingship queenship never in naked my soul..



Aquaman: my sweet nympth.. we are ready for the war against land.. the land has come to sea..























Aquamn: the lake of my moon rising... the night of glass.. glass shatterred earth shatterred.. shatterrrrr... the death of many moons.. of many lunes.. of many swoons.. of many swans.. the death of many swans.. is my destiny.. sniff..



naked Brittany Murphy: .. i am a swan.. you will NEVER .. be my death..



Aquaman: don't be so sure.. i bring death among the flowers.. you are a flowre and i bring death..



Brittany Murphy: a flower births from death.. i am a naked embryo.. in death forevermore.. in a swamm of sea.. the sea swarms about my form.. i am born from clay.. from clary evermore.. from clay.. from clary...



naked claire danes: .. i am clary.. i live for the clay of my sou.. of my soul..



naked little sou sou: i am sou sou soul... naked sou sou soul naked sou soul naked soul am i..



naked claire danes: i am naked clay.. i am swimming clay.. am i the sinuous naked rivulets of clay.. sinuous clay forming my naked breasts and ovaries into forming swarming warm clay of my naked breasts and overies.. my nude body is a peach of overripe swarming..



naked little sou sou: so is mine.. so i smine..ismene.. is mene pennies.. i am e a leitle penny..



Aquamn: a my little penny..



naked brittany murphy: i am like a royal breast in bounce.. i am royal breasts.. i am a naked queen in chess of many seas in autumn.. many autumn of seas in my chess breasts.. my autmn seas.. many autumn seas.. is the swarming nude body of mine in breasts of chess pieces..



Aquaman: you are my queen.. my naked queen..



naked brittany murphy: i am life.. marine life.. i was born of marine life.. i am a marine being.. a i am jellyfish.. i have sand in my naked shoe... my nake glass slipper.. i am a naked glass sliper... i slip on my feet.. slip forever..more..



naked claire danes: on my naked clay nude body swarming.. forever swarming.. a swarming war my naekd nude body.. a swarming of ants.. of military ants my naked nude body.. my naked nude body is insect..





Kevin McKidd as Aquaman

Naked Brittany Murph Murphy

naked Claire Danes

naked Kate moss as little naked sou sou

No comments:

Post a Comment