Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2015

William Marston's Wonder woman screenplay


William Marston's Wonder Woman



Nude victoria hill naked wonder woman: Vietnam. I was born of Vietnam marshes. Like moses. I am a moses of Canaan. Vietnam was my land of milk and honey, my Canaan. I feel – oh god – like i invaded it, invaded vietnam, like i invaded vietnam, all by myself, my lonesome, i was a political groupie.. i did what everyone did.. i invaded vietnam..



Steve Trevor: .. i think everyone invaded vietnam.. not just you..



nude victoria hill: but i.. but i was a powerhouse.. i changed the course of the vietnam war personally.. parrots beak.. i was there.. laos.. the ho chi minh trail.. it was all me.. the ho chi minh trail was a trail which trailed all over my nude body.. my naked form was trail.. my naked body was trailmix.. it was treaded on by many feet.. i have a tread of a naked body.. if eel i feel I FEEL .. the walking.. i am the walking..



Steve Trevor: .. did.. did you know ho chi minh.. personally..



nude victoria hill: i'm.. not sure.. he was before my time.. i think.. maybe.. hard to tell.. with vietnam.. i knew le duc tho very well... we spent much time in prison together..





baby diana: hehehe.. the play of the wor'l is eis a whorlogog magog whirligig magog.. a grog for me matey..



rusty randakas hippolyta: i will find a safe nightingale resting place for my baby..



baby diana: nightingale.. heheheheh.. nightingale..



rusty randakas hippolyta: you are my baby.. forever.. there is a man.. who will deliver.. there will be an apocalypse which will divide the earth between you .. crying.. and me.. he will deliver you back to me through the earthquake which will .. his his name.. is ares..



baby diana: bridge.. bridging the net.. bird bridge..



rusky randakas hippolyta: bird bridge.. bird bridge..



baby diana: i a bird will guide m me to safety..



rusty randakas hippolyta: thru a stormcloud.. there .. there is lightning in the stormcloud.. gods and goddess beyond.. beyond our comprehension.. the .. the mothers..



baby diana: - frightened – the mothers..



rusty randakas hippolyta: i'm sorry.. i'm sorry.. they're very scary.. the mothers are very scary.. but ares.. he will scare the lightning away from the sky.. by his athletics..



baby diana: feme .. lluminatti..



rusty randakas hipplyta: the word is you are knowledgable of the word.. the word.. femelluminati..











nude victoria hill: the hills are rising.. with my pubis rising.. my evangelical pubis.. the rising of bread is my nude body rising.. a bakery of erotica is my nude body.. under the baking sun i lie nude.. within the grass of dawn.. my nude butt dawn.. a dawn of day.. the day rises with my butt.. grassy butt.. my butt in grass.. ahhh ... grasss....













Victoria hill - wonder woman

No comments:

Post a Comment