Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

erik luke's wonder woman screenplay





nude alana de la garza nude wonder woman: my abdomenal muscles contract in seizures of fire.. ceasars of fire.. a truly pleasant firepain firpain in my stomach.. not pain... something else.. something analogous to pain.. something sweet in my stomach.. like a sticky pine-cone... something gentle fire in my stomach.. like fudge in my stomach.. gentle fire.. genteel fire.. fudge..



nude alana de la garza: .. where do i begin with pain.. iam a cnadian.. a canadian am i.. so i always feel pain.. a devils soul am i which is my pain.. my soul contrats my soul contracts in a devils pain i am a devil.. i have a contract in my blood with pain.. a cataract in my blood with pain.. a contract.. a blood contract .. a blood cataract.. i have made a cataract contract with hell.. for my pain... i have bought pain from hell.. i have a fuzzy abdomen.. fudge... i have an abdomen which is.. hell.. all the muscles of hell.. my abdomen.. will.. i will .. NEVER melt back into clay.. NEVER.. that is my damnation... will never metl metl melt back into hell.. will never be again the mettle of hell.. will never be the metal of hell.. the metle... i will never melt back into hell.. my mettle.. clay.. fading clay is my grey nude form.. dusk of grey my grey dusk form.. my dusk nude form..







.. Nude alana de la garza nude diana nude wonder woman: i am .. betwixt my souls in two nudes of my soul.. my soul a painting in nude..



Steve Trevor Brad Pitt: I feeeel... a beauty in you soul.. a true beauty .. a beauty in true..



nude diana: i am.. a canadian..



Steve: I know.. i know.. a beautiful canadian..



nude diana: i am.. a Canada.. a.. diabolical.. Canada.. a demonstone Canada.. a liam neeson Canada.. a louis riel Canada..



Steve: Liam neeson.. he' playing Louis riel, isn't he..



Nude diana: he's playing.. old Loius.. as a .. diabolical Canada.. as a man just like me.. just like me.. like.. me.. .. just.. .. just.. like..



Steve: There is an acient Canadaian history – nude dianetics – an ancient canadaian history to you .. to your soul..



nude diana: thank you.. for my soul.. thank you so much.. my soul thanks you.. for its presence.. like a candle.. like a candle in th mist.. the syntactic code of my pubis.. is a candle in the mist.. is a distant, mirrorings, desering.. a candle.. a mist.. a desireing.. i am a nude desiring..









naked alana de la garza wonder woman: the kye is garza.. the key is garza.. gaza.. gaza is key... cube topology is key.. cuba topology is key.. cube topology of gaza.. cuba topology of gaza.. gaza is a rubiks cube.. a rubics cuba.. a rubicon.. little sister..



naked victoria hill wonder woman: crying into the mirror a naked soul am i .. ,y tears are a mirror.. my tears are a mirror.. are the topology of a mirror.. the topology of a tea r.. a singult tear.. a singult year a tear.. a tear a desire.. a year desire a tear.. a tear in the voice a tear in the voic a tear in the void in the fabric of the voice of the void.. a tear a desire.. a tear a naked desire of naked me.. of nude me.. a misty, mirroring desire.. older sister..



naked alana nude diana”: i am a nude.. i am a bude.. i am a nude beauty.. little sister..



nude victoria hill nude diana: i am a bude in nude .. i have breasts like a broomstick.. i am a naked witch.. i am a nude witch.. a nude succubi.. older sister..



nude alana de la garza nude diana: i am .. overstretched in litmus.. a dry paper am i in felking nude.. i flake nude skin off my nude body.. in nude.. younger sinner.. younger sister..



nude victoria hill naked diana: .. i am... a nude sisterhood a nude sisterhood of nude vibes of nude sisters.. all between betwist betwist betwixt.. my breasts.. my two nue nude breasts.. i contain a nude sisterhood betwixt my two nude breasts.. like dia-electrodes my two nude breasts.. bigger nude sister...
 
 




nude wonder woman: my nude form is a lost whibbly.. a whibble nude form am i.. i am lost.. and unaware.. of how lost i am not in the labours of lostness.. of losness.. i am lock ness losness... i am los.. i am a naked child los.. naked child is naked diana.. nude diana...i am lost in canadian corridors..



The wilderness answers her.. the wilderness of trees.. voices from her soul naked body emanate into the wilderness.. from her black naked body.. a black soul is she.. blackness of voice emanating into the wilderness.. as naked child los.. naked diana .. los .. naked diana los..



naked steve trevor: - crying with relief – i found you.. i found you..



naked diana los: you found me.. you found me..



naked steve trevor: i'll never lose forget you again.. i'll never forget you..



naked diana los: naver.. naver..



naked steve trevor: forget you.. forget you.. NEVER.. never .. neivr.. neiver.. nider.. nidder..



naked diana los: nider nidder nidder...



ah huh ah huah ahi huh huh ahuh..



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment