Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2015

The real Ghostbusters ie Ghostbusters 3


Ustelagi Hordak: The bowels of time are my eternity. I am an hourglass incarnate. A grain of time a day is my mind. My mind in the bowels of eternity, in its gate-arches of gaurds of time incarnate. Gourds of time are my drinkings surplus. I drink gourds of time. I drink time. It is a wine fine. The winning whining courses of time. The grapes of time... a singeing pain.. a wine pain.. the pain of wine.. is time.. the courses of time.. are wine.. grapes of .. need... wait, i need some sweet potato soup as a change of course.



Naked Talia, played by Tiffany Taylor: We'll work consummately together. Here your are some soup.. I made it myself.. from a carton..



Hordak: Brilliantly done.











Ray: So, how are we gonna top this. I here all the ghosts are comig.



Egon: Eep. All of them.



Ray: Yeah, it'll be a real party. We'll make a real ghost party of it.



Peter: I've heard of those. They're nasty. Little puky ghosts.



Bridgette: Ooohhh..



Peter: Sorry, Bako, I'm just concerned who's going to moderate this ghost rave party. Us? Just us?



Ray: looks like it.



Egon: oboy..



Bridgette: oboy..



Peter: I'm ready. Let's fight. Happy new year.



Egon: the ghost moderators are here.



Sarah palin: nooooo!!!



Peter: Sorry, sarah, it's a fightin' irish gig.. we be the irish gentlemen and gentlewomen of lore.. we'll be nice.. real nice.. yerhl nice guys us..



Bridgette: hehehe.. nice guys us..



Peter: ah, quit it, bridgette you're scarin me



Bridgette: okay.. hehehe.. sorry..



Peter: so who'se with me.. let's all join in.. let's .. be ghosts.. just once.. so we can say we did it.. became ghosts.. arh.. disappeared into the frenzy.. vanished into ghost-ink.. into the inkenstink of crime..



egon: ghost crime.. that's us all right.. hehe.. we .. have to be criminals.. of course we're criminals..



Peter: scary laugh, egon, scary laugh..



Ray: Maybe we should take it easy..



Bridgette and Sarah: Let's go.. rave party commences..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment